Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big Sean Talks Xmas in Harlem, Kanye/Dipset, etc.



Big Sean sat down for an interview with The Source.


Let’s talk “Christmas In Harlem,” how did this little early holiday gift come about?
I don’t know, it really surprised me you know? I saw Kanye in New York at the most recent show he did. You know it was me, him, Teyana, and CyHi and I know they started it then. Basically how it got started was people just vibing out. The homie HitBoy provided the track. I recorded my verse with Pusha T in Virginia, me and him were both in VA at the time when he sent the song to get on. Its basically how things usually happen we send it back and he gives what he likes and doesn’t like. Then we usually go over it a couple times and thats what it is.
So Kanye and Dipset put things aside?
Yeah man, the rap game is too small to have beef. We are grown ass men all money is green, so you might as well just put what ever you got to the side if it’s not that serious. You know, unless it’s just something that requires that much attention. The beef that was there was nothing. It’s all fam it’s all love, like Vado is my good homie.
The G.O.O.D Fridays sort of abruptly ended was there a reason?
They didn’t necessarily end. Maybe it’s just postponed. Maybe it’s just one G.O.O.D Friday that’s just late as hell.
What was your favorite G.O.O.D Friday?
Probably “Looking For Trouble.” I also like the track titled “GOOD Friday,” actually I liked all of them but probably “Looking For Trouble.”


The rest of the discussion can be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment